During dinner Shelby was crying (this is an every night thing!) so I look to Kamree and she's just sitting there with her ears covered. She's done this before in the car as well.
Yesterday I gave the girls cereal and ran upstairs to change Shelby's bum, when I got back down this is what I found. I swear this girl is a mess ALL THE TIME! She does the craziest things and is into EVERYTHING. I figured I should take a picture because after if was picked up I would laugh about it. Kam is so cute and fun right now, I love this age. But she's been a wild one lately, very demanding, independent, and stubburn. She knows now though that the blue chair is time out and its kinda cute to see her pout all the way to it, thats about the only thing she's obedient at. :)
Thanks to my wonderful friend Emily, I was able to can applesauce! It was extremly messy but fun to do. (Im still a bit bummed about my peaches not being as tasty as last years) Maybe next year I'll try to conquer Pears!(
Shelby is 2 months old now! I can't believe how fast its going by. I took her in for her shots and she was 10pds. I spoke with the dr. about her 'fussy personality' and he said she has some colic, it should go away in the next month or so. The last few nights have been ruff with her. I cant wait til shes sleeping more than 5 hrs. Im dragging most days, but was able to nap yesterday cuz Shelby slept ALL DAY after her shots. It was kinda nice.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
some new pics
Posted by Dean Family at 12:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
well i am kind of thinking after the comment of shelby not sleeping why i am staying at your house. thats right i love ya. i can't wait to see kam kam. i just love her. she is the cutest thing ever. of course i can't wait to see the rest of you either.
The girls are getting so big, and hopefully for your sake that Shelby will be rid of her collic soon!
Miss you guys!
I love the pict of Kamree covering her ears! Your girls are so cute.
Post a Comment