This year was our first garden and I do not advise planting one while being eight and nine months prego!! It was hard for me to keep up the weeding, then I had Shelby and REALLY let the garden go! It became a game to us to see how big everything would get. So when my dad was here this weekend I had him dig up my carrot I'd been waiting on and here it is! I'm sure it would win some kind of contest!! But this was my trial year, now I know what to plant, what not to, how much, and to really plant things three feet apart when it says to on the package...there is a reason! :)
Monday, October 27, 2008
Gardening Skills
Posted by Dean Family at 4:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I know, I am totally a jerk for not calling. I decided to go with Travis last minute and totally planned on calling, but then it was so hard with soccer and other obligations Travis had (as the principal). We ended up going to the zoo right after a soccer game got over and hurried to get back to something later. We went swimming at 10:30 at night. So don't cross me off the list just yet. I actually was bummed that we didn't get to see little Shelby. I love seeing pictures of her- she is so beautiful. I think Travis has another conference in Boise in a few months and I promise we will get together and invite you to go swimming. :) Did you see that Erin has a blog and that she had her baby 10 weeks early? Is it getting easier having 3 kids? I can't imagine one more- 2 is good for me right now. I love watching you cute blog.
Look and you being all domestic and having your own garden. You are much more ambitious than I am. :)
Post a Comment