my way cute bunco prize!!
The 'chefs' of the house...we made pumpkin cookies! yummy!
So I went to get Kam yesterday and this is what I found..."I wet mommy, diaper off mommy". Could she just potty train already! :)
So Bunco was at my house last night and after having a crazy week: cleaning like crazy and cooking (which I dont enjoy)...guess how many came??? FIVE!!! yea I was a bit upset! But it ended up okay because we just sat and gabbed for hours and then drew names for the prizes. Pretty fun cuz we all went home with something!
Friday, October 10, 2008
Bunco
Posted by Dean Family at 9:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
It was fun anyway! I am glad I could make it. My kids have been draging the little halloween bucket all over today! I love your family picture. We have not had one since Emie was 5 months old. I guess it is time to get on that one! Look at my home blog feelslikehomeblog.blogspot, it shows some of the thrift store makeovers I have done! Have a great day.
~Ashley~
Those aprons are so cute. I love Kamree's smile in that picture.
Bummer deal on the whole Bunco thing. But like you said, at least you got a prize!
wow am I glad that you posted on my blog. I had to think for a minute...im like "deans....oh yeah" I guess it's been forever since I've seen you! What an ADORABLE family you have! my goodness. As you can tell we keep pretty busy with Brynnah and all of her special needs....we're still in pocatello and not loving it but it will do until we're grown ups and Ryan gets a good job! Are you guys still in Boise? What have you been up to besides making babies? haha
Post a Comment