Lexi and I with our mommy/daughter night. We went to see BYU's Ballroom dance team. It was way fun and Lexi loved it.
We also met up with Grandma, Kim and her kids, and Ashley. Lexi and Jenna loved the outfits and music. The show had 'technical difficulties' for 45 minutes so we had had good times yakking until the show finally started! :)
Today after church, Mike and I were in the kitchen getting food ready. Next thing we see, Lexi and Kam like this! It was hillarious...Lexi put Kam in a laundry basket with a ton of blankets on her "making her snuggly cuz its a cold winter day" lexi said. She also has a washcloth on her head for a "hat". Lexi then took some ribbon to make a rope that she pulled her around with. Every winter we have put the girls in a basket and pulled them around the snow, since we've never gotten around to getting a sleigh. I think this is where Lexi got the idea. They had some good laughs with this today!
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Dance show
Posted by Dean Family at 8:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You all look so pretty for your outing. It is funny the things kids come up with. It's amazing the way their little minds work.
Anni,
I am so jealous...not only going to view amazing dance, but you have family to go with! I bet it is so fun to have a daughter old enough to take to things!
Post a Comment