That's right, Lexi has turned seven...I still can't believe how old she is. Part of me loves how old and grown up she is, and then part of me hates it because I get so sad that she's not my little baby anymore.
We have been super busy since her birthday - so I'm way late at posting some pics for her.
This year was the first year she didn't have a birthday party - she was a bit bummed at first, but soon started preparing for her 8th way in advance :)
-She will be a 2nd grader in the fall - I can't believe it. She loves school and is doing so well in it.
-She loves to read and for that I'm grateful - we've been picking up Junie B. Jones books and anything with pets on the cover at yard sales.
-We started swimming lessons this week - she is getting really good at her swimming. She really enjoys it and would love to do it everyday.
-She is a great big sister. She takes care of her sisters and they look up to her so much. She will be a gerat help with this little baby.
-She has a cute sense for fashion - I took her shopping one day and she came back with a handful of scarfs - I told her she could get them. Now she's put them with cute outfits as headbands and belts.
-We went and did mom/daughter pedicures for her birthday. It was her first pedi and she had a blast. We also went to hotel for a night here in town and went out for dinner and did swimming at the hotel. All the girls really enjoyed that. We then did brownies to sing happy birthday and she had her cousin Jenna stay the night.
I love our little Lexi - she is so sweet.
*She still loves to give me hugs and cuddle
* she loves to be 'grown up'
*she makes the cutest cards and gifts
*she is starting to become embarrassed about things - it's kinda cute, but I hate to see her get shy because of a situtation.
*she loves to watch movies
*she writes cute little journal entries
*I love that she shares things with me while I'm tucking her in bed at night
*She got a camara for her birthday - she loves to take pictures, they are pretty funny.
*she loves peace signs, turquoise, light blue, and green
*she likes grape pop, milk, pb sandwiches, toast, german pancakes, pizza, carmel apple suckers, and rolls.
*likes Wild Kratts
*loves to read to her sisters
*is still a very picky eater
*loves riding her bike
*likes to lay down in the grass and being outside
*likes to sleep in
*still loves Taylor Swift, dancing and singing
*is really good at drawing
we love you lexi :)



3 comments:
She is a doll, I too, can't believe how grown up she is! I guess all we can do is embrace it and roll with it! She will be am amazing help when the baby gets here- that will be a HUGE blessing!
Talk to you soon!
Em
Seven all ready?? She is so stinking cute. I love that you guys went to get pedicures. How fun.
This post is so sweet! I love all the things you wrote about her...such a great journal entry to look back at! You are an amazing mother and a great example to me. I am grateful I was able to be a part of Lexie's life as a little baby. She is a great older sister, very smart and mature, and I love her sense of fashion!
Post a Comment