CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 18, 2011

Pregnancy update

We went to California to visit Dan and Nicole's family - I will have photos up soon of all the fun. Nic and I are only a week apart with our pregnancies and both having little boys :) I'm 28 wks here - and have only kept on growing since.

This pregnancy has been different in many ways - the last couple weeks have been getting more draining. I have 10wks left and trying to hold strong and enjoy the moments. But I'm definitely feeling this 'big boy'. I have to take breaks and sit often, I'm beginning to do less and less. I'm tired and lacking energy - I'm not sure if it's the heat or just my body wearing out after 4 pregnancies.
I've been real nervous about the demand of a newborn again - I know it will be overwhelming, but we are getting more and more excited for D-day around here. I can't wait to hold this little boy - and his sisters are excited to have him arrive. Shelby has a real special bond with 'Baby Mack'. She chants 'Baby Mack, Baby Mack' all the time, it's cute. She loves to pat and touch my belly alot. She'll hug and kiss it - I know she will love him to pieces. She keeps asking when he will come out and I say 'after your birthday'. Now she's thinking her birthday will be associated with the baby - but we'll still have a month of waiting for him.
I seriously have the best husband ever. Sometimes I feel like I'm complaining alot, but he never cares. He listens to me and takes such great care of me. He is amazing and I don't know how I could do it without him - I think I'm getting a little too spoiled and I may have a hard time not receiving such pampering :)
*I was high on my glucose test so I was privileged enough to take the lovely 3hr test today. That's right, I drank the lovely drink again and was poked 4 times for blood. The only nice thing was sitting there for 3 1/2 hrs with nothing to do - kinda boring, but better than cleaning right? :) keeping fingers crossed that all is ok - I will die if I have gestational diabetes, I have never regulated a diet before and don't know if I could do it.

1 comments:

Chet and Lisa said...

You look so ADORABLE!!!! I love your little belly. I can't wait to meet your little boy either! I have the fabric for his blanket and can't wait to make it!!!! Baby Mack??? Is that his name :) I miss you and hope that we can come and see you soon! Maybe we will wait until the baby is born and then take a weekend to come up. We'll figure it out! Love you tons!!!