CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Nesting stage?...let's hope!












I hope this is the nexting stage I've been wating for! I finally got some things accomplished today - though my body is killing me. I finally stopped for the day - think I'll go do a bubble bath.

I move Shelby out of the baby room (She is turning 3 this Sunday and it makes me sad to think she is not going to be the baby anymore). We are unsure where we are placing her for now - so her bed is in the loft and her dresser in the girls room. She'll be sleeping on the floor or maybe with the girls for awhile til I get enough energy to do another room.

I went through all of Shelby's clothes and boxed up stuff - I'm thinking maybe it would of been easier having another girl b/c it could all stay out :)

I'm soo excited for this little boy to come though - The nursery is coming along so cute. Jeremy and Blair gave us Crew's old crib bedding, it's is adorable and is going perfect in the room! The crib is all made up - looking very inviting :) I painted the dresser and changing table black and they look wonderful. I cleaned out the closet in that room - it's had rubbermaids of stuff from 5 yrs ago when we moved in. I tried not to look into things too much and threw away all I could, I figured I haven't seen it in 5yrs, it couldn't possibly be of importance.

Now I just need to do decor in the room - the walls need stuff on them. I also want to cover the rocking chair and I need to make a new cover for the changing table and get the baskets on the shelves.

I've been exhausted and not able to do too much - so I try to do a little each day. I need to work on getting the baby's clothes put away now and getting Shelby's birthday going. I also have to speak in church on Sunday - got to work on that too.

I have a lot to catch up on blogging too still. We did California, went home to Preston for Rodeo, and the girls got a tramp from my mom. It's been the highlight for the last 2wks - they are loving it.

So when I find some time - I will try to get pictures up.

***

Six more weeks! :)

3 comments:

Heather said...

Go girl!!! Now can you come and finish up our nursery? I love the crib bedding with the dark furniture and your cute accessories! It looks ready for a cute little boy.

I have a few more little projects to do for our room and then I'll post the pictures. I'm getting ginormous and my energy is dwindling, so we'll see how long that takes. I'm glad you got so much done though, maybe it will motivate me a little bit. :)

Dean Family said...

Anni!
Your room looks so cute! You are a lot more prepared than I am, but I am feeling exactly as you are....VERY TIRED! Perhaps it is the 4th baby, because my body has definitely taken a beating. Hang in there and remember to ask for help when you need it. Love you tons! Nic

Marco and Lara Roetto said...

It looks great! Is that the crib Mike made? I'm so impressed! We can't wait to meet the little guy!