We had our ultrasound yesterday and the results are in: We are FINALLY having our little BOY!!! We are so very excited to experience this lovely experience.
The girls were excited all day - Kamree wanted a Brother and wanted to eat at Olive Garden, Lexi wanted a Girl and wanted to eat at Texas Roadhouse. Whatever the baby was determined where we were going to go celebrate. Obviously we did Olive Garden, the girls loved it.
After waiting 1hr and 20mins in the waiting room, we finally got called back to the ultrasound room - the kids were beyond sitting quiet and still at this point, they were loosing patience. Shelby kept yelling "I want to see the baby now!"
We finally start the ultrasound and of course Shelby HAS TO GO POTTY! really? right now? so the minute the dr. said the sex - Mike ran her to the bathroom.
After we learned everything was healthy, the dr. turned the monitor away from us and kept looking - I started thinking it was a boy but didn't want to get my hopes up. Then when he reached for my file to see the girls' names - I was pretty sure it was a boy. He then called Kamree over and was talking with her - of course she wouldn't stop talking to him "is it a brother, I want a brother, I wanna see the baby" all this excitement was coming out. The Dr. then wispered to her what the baby was and told her to tell us. She ran straight over to Lexi first and told her - then told us "it's a Brother!" she was so excited to be so special. Mike and I of course didn't believe and needed to see the proof.
The Dr. said " this is what we call a turtle rather than a hamburger" - well we were very excited to finally see a turtle.
This is going to be a fun experience for our family - we are so happy to have a healthy baby coming to join our family this September :)
*I already went yard sale-ing this morning - it was weird to by blue and not pink. It was fun to finally get something different. I'm most excited not to have to do one more girl's hair in the morning for 9am church - but a little sad to see the cute hair bows and dresses go. Here comes dirt, trucks, balls, cute church vests, and lots of non-pink stuff :)!!



6 comments:
I am sooooo excited for you! I was TERRIFIED to have a boy! I'm an only child and Dustin has all sisters, so I thought we wouldn't know what to do. But, Asher is the best thing ever! He rocks my world. Couldn't imagine life without him. He is so fun and sweet and such a great complement to his demonic sister! :)
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!!!
I'm so excited!!!!!
Now I can start shopping too!
Love you so much and I'm thrilled for you guys!
We are so happy for you! You are going to need to re-name your blog! I guess I need to start thinking of a quilt for the little guy!
I am so excited for you!!!! I have already started picking out fabric :) Boys are so fun!
Wow, that's definitely a boy. He wasn't shy about it, was he? :) I'm excited for you guys.Now we can both figure out what exactly you do with a boy. It sure will be fun figuring it out. Now if we still didn't have so many months left...
AHHHHhhhhhh!!!! SO SO exciting!!!! How awesome. Im mostly excited for Mike, Im sure you are all equally thrilled but Mike should be the most right? :) Congrats!
Post a Comment