Shelby had her 2nd birthday this weekend!! We can't believe how big she is getting - it has gone by sooo fast. She has such a fun and spunky personality...she always keeps us laughing.
Her latest thing is to yell "MAMAAAA" until I look and then she jabbers something to me or points at something with a smile. I love when we watch a movie at the theatre and she says "mama" and hits my arm repeatedly until I say "what?" then she points at the huge screen. What a cutie!!
On Sunday when we did cake she was sick and cranky, didn't feel good at all. So you'll see in the picture her super cute outfit I got her - and the sad sad face :(
She has moved into a toddler bed and loves it, she even stays in it! score!! she doesn't want anything to do with the potty yet. we've sat her on a few times, but she only stays on for 10 secs.
and everyone is asking: NO ............. I'm not pregnant :) It seems weird to not be - but we are loving the stages the girls are in right now....its a lot of fun!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment