CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Rodeo weekend again

We went to Preston for 4 days - it was time for rodeo weekend! We did the carnival - but didn't get to enjoy too much of it b/c we were rained out :( We did the parade all 3 nights and skipped the rodeo this year. It was fun to see all the family and hang out. The girls and I got our hair cut - something I love to do when we go there...I love my hair dresser! We did some 'sidewalk' sale shopping and the girls got their famous airbrush tattoos they always love to get. We also hit the buckaroo little fair for the kids - they always love to ride the horses
We hung out with Amber and Kelly friday night and then Saturday night we did a BBQ at my mom's. The kids stayed up late playing with cousins on the trampoline and had sparklers. (The good kind that doesn't shoot off sparks onto your blanket).
We were able to visit with Jeremy just a little bit - but long enough to see cute little CREW and hold him. He is adorable and has the cutest smile. He babbles alot and is a wiggler - I'm sure he'll be walking soon!

Paper - Rock - Scissors!

Anni - Zeb - Misty

Some of the family at Thursday's parade



Riding in the back of Grandma's truck in the rain



CHEEEEEEEEZ!

face painting






















Mike has been dieting for 7 weeks and has lost 44lbs!!! We are so proud of him and know it was alot of work. We have been enjoying biking this summer as a family on the greenbelt - the girls love to feed the ducks and Lexi is rocking the bike!! Lexi starts school in two weeks. I'm kinda sad to send her away all day - and sad that our summer is winding down.


2 comments:

Heather said...

How fun! I love big family events, especially with kids. I bet your girls loved every bit of it. And way to go Mike- that is so impressive! When are you going to come and see us?

Marco and Lara Roetto said...

This looks like so much fun! It's neat you make it a tradition every year for the girls!