The girls are loving swim lessons - Kamree and Lexi are both doing it this year. Lexi luckily got the same teacher as last year, this helped her to hop right in and pick up where they left off. She is loving the water and working on her back float :)
Kam has been a swinging pendelum. First two days were ok, she was shy and reserved. the next 3 days it was a struggle to get her in the water. I was getting upset thinking she would never go in. But we worked on getting use to the water this weekend in the tub and did ALOT of bribery. It started with an icecream cone, then bubble gum, then ended with a new carseat! I'm not that much of a sucker mom, we have been wanting to get her one soon anyway - but this was our ticket and she has been so happy since we got it. Today she went right in to the water - grew like a flower (the teacher pours water on their head and this was the first day kam let them do this) and she put her face in the water multiple times. I was soooo proud of her and so was her teacher. Kam had a huge smile on her face the whole time - I hope it lasts for the rest of the week :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment