CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 14, 2010

Lexi's Kindergarten Graduation


Lexi and her teacher Mrs. Rich





Lexi had her Kindergarten program. She received her diploma, sang songs, and had refreshments. It was a fun day!
I'm excited for her to go to 1st grade because she loves learning and is soo excited to go back to school. But I'm also sad that she will be gone all day :( I will miss my little girl and worry about many things, such as: will she eat her lunch, will she be ok on the playground with the older kids around?...
I guess this is just all part of letting them grow up - and growing up is what she is doing! aahhh!

Lexi loved her teacher and so did I. She was great, I hope Lexi gets another good one in 1st grade. I had a fun spending time in Lexi's classroom and with her classmates. We are excited to see which friends will continue with her to her new class :)

0 comments: