CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Lexi's Birthday

Lexi wanted a BEACH themed party this year. She invited her friends from school. We gave all the girls flip-flops, a lieu, and a goody bag. The weather wasn't the best for a beach party - but we managed to still have some fun.
We had pizza and pop, cake and icecream, played with water balloons, and played musical towels. We listened to the beach boys - it was fun. Luckily my sister was here to help out because a bunch of 5&6 year olds running around was kinda crazy.

I can't believe our little girl is 6 already! The time has gone so quickly. She's going to 1st grade - when did she grow up? I love this girl, she's my little side-kick. She is a good little helper and loves her little sisters. She is so kind and caring for others. I'm excited to have her home with me this summer - she has finished soccer and now we're starting Tball and Swimming!
Happy Birthday Lexi - love you :)


Happy Birthday!!

Lexi's best friend Abby


fish in water :) - the girls actually ate the jello!




Party favors



CAKE!!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

SOOOO Cute! I'm sorry we were out of town and missed the special day. You know I would have been there helping- I love a good party!

The Porter's said...

The party looks like so much fun. I'm impressed with your cake.

Tammy Williams said...

Happy Birthday Lexi!!!! And your ears are supper cute!! Maisie wants to get you new earrings!! glad you had a great bday!!