Lisa and I have been friends since the 6th grade. I love this girl sooo much. She is still one of my best friends today. Even better: we love her husband and children as well :) haha
They came to visit us this last week, and even though it was short...we filled it with fun memories. I hope our friendship can continue and our children can become great friends as well.
We had lots of fun hanging out together, Lisa and I snuck in some shopping just the 2 of us - it was a lot of fun. Chet brought us some yummy steaks and bacon that the boys cooked up. We went to T-ball and also swimming. The kids played well together and loved playing the Wii.
The last night Taylee was crying - she said she was going to miss Lexi. It was sooo precious, she is a sweet little girl. We tried to keep her for the week, but it is her 5th bday this week!!! We can't wait to see them all again in July when we make a much overdue trip to Elko.
We love you guys! Thanks for making the sacrafice to come see us :)
*it's sad I don't have a picture of me and lisa :( I think she got one of us in our pjs!
*after all this blogging I think I'm finally caught up! for now atleast, we have our niece's wedding this weekend :)



2 comments:
How fun! Looks like you guys had a great time.
I do have a picture of us! I will e-mail it to you soon! Thanks for letting us come...it wasn't a sacrifice at all. We had a great time, and can't wait to come again! Thanks for everything! Love you all!
Post a Comment