CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 12, 2010

Lexi lost her FIRST TOOTH


AFTER

BEFORE


Lexi has had a loose tooth for almost 2months now. A week ago we noticed that the new tooth was already coming in behind the old one. All I could think is get that sucker out...she's only 5, and we'll have to do braces!!

So Tuesday she must have forgotten about her tooth or something, b/c she bit into an apple and the tooth was hanging. She wouldn't let me pull it. She was crying like crazy, I just HAD to take a picture. The next day...she comes running up to me to show me that her tooth was out. She was sooo excited. I'm glad I took a picture right then...b/c only hours later the tooth would actually go missing:

I wiped down the table to set it for dinner. Lexi comes over and asks where her tooth is. I find out that she'd placed it on the table....well I cleared the table, meaning it's most likely in the trash :( Then to top it off, we had rice for dinner. So real no chance of finding an itty bitty tooth.

That night Lexi wrote a letter to the tooth fairy:

I lost my tooth today on the table. I want a dollar.

Mike and I kept asking her how much she thought she'd get, that's where the dollar amount came in :) I was thinking 50cents, Mike thought $2...so we settled with $1. It was a fun day for Lexi, she was real excited. She already has another loose tooth and has plans to keep the tooth in a little box on a necklace this time.

1 comments:

Wiser Family said...

Way to go Lexi! I remember my first tooth- it's scary loosing it! Apples will usually do it every time though...