CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 26, 2010

Proud New Owners of a MINI-VAN


After squishing in our car for 6 months, we've upgraded to a mini-van. We are super excited about having more space. We got a good deal and were able to pay cash. This was an amazing feeling :)

We are very happy with our purchase, it even has a DVD player for the kids :) This will be a wonderful plus to have.

Green wouldn't be my first color choice - but what can you do? It's a darker green, Lexi thought it was black, so it's not too bad.
We are excited about traveling more comfortably this summer - YAY!!!

2 comments:

Dean Family said...

Good for you guys!! I am so happy for you and know exactly what it is like to cram three kids in a little honda. I always thought our honda was pretty nice until we got the Yukon...now I consider it the "crap car"!!

Chet and Lisa said...

Congrats! That's awesome!