So I decided to conquer the SOCK BOX today...I know, what was I thinking right? Well it HAD to be done, it's getting colder here and I've been getting comments from the bus driver for not having socks on my 2 yr old and for me wearing flip flops. (he's a nice old man from our ward) :)
So here are the stats-
matched pairs = 36
socks to small for any of the girls = 11 :(
Good news is I cleared the BOX out, bad new is...it seems we have a FOX that eats only one sock of many many many pairs. I think I'm going to buy a new set of socks for each girl, each with her own color. Then throw out and start again every year because I have decided I absolutely HATE matching, finding and washing SOCKS.
BTW - I did buy Lexi 6 new cute pairs of socks for school, of which only ONE pair is still around...I'm beginning to think something or someone really IS taking my socks :)
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Would you wear SOCKS in a BOX with a FOX?
Posted by Dean Family at 9:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment