CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 12, 2009

project for the day


I've had all these 'craft' itches lately. I just wanna make stuff, problem is I wanna do it ALL and NOW. My idea today was to cover these re-usable bags. I've came across a few for free, but they have sayings or pictures on them. So I covered this one with fabric, turns into a cute bag. And you know me, I LOVE bags and can never get enough. I'm already thinking of getting more just so I can have more CUTE bags for cheap.

Sewing the fabric on was kind of a pain, so I was thinking of Mod Podge...has anyone done fabric with it? Let me know...and maybe that would be easier. I also thought of paper

onto the bag, but didn't think it would last as long.

4 comments:

Sandra and Rob said...

Way cute. They would make great gifts.

Dean Family said...

Good for you Anni! I am attempting burp cloths like the one you gave Berlyn...I am excited!

Chet and Lisa said...

You're so crafty! That's way cute!

Eric and Sierra said...

Super cute idea. I get always wantt o use the bags but hate the ugly logo, so I think I may try this too. I think ironing it on and then sewing might be easier. Are you still doing layers? I just started LiaSophia, so far its going great. cute pic!