CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Kamree's new hair-do!!


Kamree just chopped her bangs!! I seriously wanted to cry, her hair is soo pretty and one length. The only thing keeping her alive is that she kept the long and cut at her nose, so AT LEAST it's not ugly 2 inch length, right? aackkk!! I will have to even them out, and pin them up for a long time. Maybe we'll cut her hair to make it look okay. I'm real sad, but she is too. When I showed her the bangs she cried.
I was cutting stuff and got up to make a phone call. When I came back...she said "mom my barrett came out" so I put it back in, not noticing the new do. Then she said " I cut my hair, it's in that garbage" (well thanks for the honesty and cleanin up job...) So I look and it's a lot of hair so panic sets in.
Mike has been on me for getting the scissors put up for a while now, guess it's my fault and I will listen to him now.

4 comments:

Chet and Lisa said...

I would die! Like you said though, at least they are long! She is still beautiful :)

Heather said...

Kamree looks so sad in this picture. :( It is not even that bad. That girl looks so cute no matter how long her bangs are. Just be glad your kids' hair is long enough to cut in the first place. :)

The Porter's said...

Oh no! Kams face looks so sad. Really though you can't even tell.

Dean Family said...

Anni-
I would have a hard time to, but Kam looks adorable with any length of hair!