1-I end up recoginizing her from 4 years ago when we first moved here to the area.
2-We find out she has a Camry like our Kamree...
3-they have just the 3 girls like us...and theres more....
4-they are all CAR names!!! crazy huh?
They have Camry, Jetta, and Sienna. So we share name ideas we have and now Mike and I need to have 2 boys and 2 girls to use up our ideas....okay that's not gonna happen, but what a crazy night! :)
We were finally able to find the girls a BUNK BED. We have been wanting one for a while now to give them more space in the room and to have another double bed for company. Our twin mattress is an XL therefore FOUR inches too long and wouldn't work...bummer! But my RS pres. gave us one they weren't using anymore and it works great :)
It's been like Christmas at our house...the girls are sooo excited about the NEW bed. Wow, if only I would have known the reaction and could have skipped Christmas altogether!!
We did our traditional Pumpkin Patch early this year, I had to have a WHITE pumpkin (Their always gone by the time we get out). We had a good time and went with our friends Lani and Jordan. My camara was out of batteries when we got there :( I was way bummed...so guess we'll be going back just for pictures!
Shelbs finally said MAMA this week and she is saying HI now. I love it, she's a dolly. She likes to be held alot...but I'm trying to enjoy it b/c Kam wasn't cuddly at all. Shelby is sick right now so she's been miserable and not sleeping well. She has stood a few times alone, but is still not close at all to walking.
Kamree has been playing a lot with her stuff animals. She sets them up and talks with them, they watch a movie and go to school. I love to see her playing by herself...she's different with Lexi gone.
Lexi is loving school. She would rather ride the bus than have me take her, so I guess that's a nice thing. She has an awesome memory. She memorized the whole article of faith #10 in 15 minutes for church a couple of weeks ago. At school they learn a song for each letter...and she knows 8 out of the 12 so far. Yesterday she told me the BOYS were chasing her at recess and she ran to the BIG toy to get away from them. She was giggly and laughing about it...Mike and I couldn't stop laughing.
I'm trying to stay on top of a clean house, homework, and getting a head start on Christmas gifts. Our primary program is in 2 1/2 wks...it will be nice to finish that up.
Mike has been real busy at work, he is gone for 10-12 hours a day. It's tiring, but really good for us. Evenings are exhausting and I'm tired from all day with the kids, but Mike comes home in a good mood (even from a long day) and plays with them. Things are going well and we're excited for FALL...



4 comments:
cute beds!! Cant wait to come see them and maybe try them out? or not.
That's awesome Anni! I love the bunk beds! I hope that you guys are doing well. It seems like you are busy like me! Miss you and love you guys!
I love the comforters on the bunk beds. So cute!
Anni-
Thank you for the update of all the kids! It is so nice for those of us who live far away. I hope the girls love the bunk beds and what a cool story to go along with it! I love you all!
Post a Comment