CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 8, 2008

my brother's wedding

We went home to Preston for the weekend. Jeremy and Blair had their wedding on Saturday. The wedding turned out nice and decorated way cute, plus we had delicious chicken cordon bleu. Lexi was the only flower girl b/c Kamree wouldn't do it. I guess she's still too young :(
Lexi looked so cute standing up there, but a little boring for a 4year old I guess b/c she kept playing with her dress, her flower basket, her hands, and yawned a bunch. so funny and entertaining to watch! :)
All three girls looked cute in their dresses though. And I finally found a dress last minute, at Motherhood of all places! haha
Shelby cried alot during the dinner and Kam came down with a really bad fever, so Mike and I held them both all night...we were ready to go home and be in bed after a LONG day.
Thursday I went shopping with my mom and Shelby, who cried most the time that day as well. Mom and Rob took me out for my birthday to El Sols, one of my fav places to eat. We then had the rehersal later that night and AGAIN went to El Sols to eat. Kinda ironic that that is where Jer and Blair wanted to eat, but it gave me a chance to try something new and different on the menu b/c I always order the same thing! Friday Mike was able to tile Amber and Kelly's bathroom so they are a bit closer to being finished! We then played Guitar Hero and Rockband during any spare time including staying up late to fit it in!! It was soo much fun!! Shelby was a handful all weekend. I dont know what is up with her lately but she cries ALL the time. My patience was maxed out all weekend.
My birthday was yesterday, so we spent most of it traveling, which kinda sucked. But the girls and Mike made me a cake tonight, gave me a 'foot bath' and bought me roses! Plus I got a body massage and a hot bath tonight!! so nice!!
I got some great gifts from the family: braclet watch, Taylor Swift CD, money (Im still on the hunt for the right Hooker Boots), foot lotions, and a way cute gift from my dad that I can't mention b/c Amber is getting the same for her bday next month! :)
Mike and I will be going out for dinner later in the week to redeem my birthday burger from Red Robin, oh yeah baby!!

















1 comments:

Dean Family said...

Anni,
You all look so cute and I hope you had an awesome birthday!! You are still 3 years way from the "Death March" so enjoy! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and please come and see us when you can!

Love ya,
Nic