Wow it has been a crazy 3 weeks!! The week of Thanksgiving I decided to give Kamree a chance at wearing some panties. She just turned 2 and I really didn't think much would come from it, little did I know this would start her success run of potty training! She turned into a big girl over night and when we came home from Jeremy's wedding she was pretty set. She tells us when she needs to go, sometimes she's already climb up to the big potty herself.
I made her wear a pull-up to church yesterday, scared of what may happen in nursery with me not there. But it stayed dry all day, only problem now is taking her potty and getting her to go BACK to nursery...yikes!
We are struggling with going #2. Kam has always been such a private person when it comes to this one, that going on the potty brings even more attention. She's gone twice on the potty without us even knowing until she's came and said "I pooped". But other times have been in her pull-up during sleep time, this is nothing new for her since this is her usual routine.
She throws a fit at nap time when I make her put on a pull-up, but I know she's not ready to wears panties through a nap yet, nor am I willing to clean up any of those mess, or do more laundry than I already do! :)
So with the potty training came another idea...Since she's been successful with going potty...we should move her to the toddler bed so she can get out to go potty. Success here as well!! yippee! Kamree has surprised us with how fast she's growing up. I really didn't want to let the crib go since this is my sanity time: caging my toddler! :) But she is doing so well. She naps and sleeps at night in her big bed. She doesn't even get out and wander around, she yells for us to come get her and take her potty.
I love this girl, she's so adorable and entertaining. I love how independent she is and how determined she is aswell. She has the cutest personality and I just want to squeeze her.



3 comments:
I am so jealous!! I keep saying I am going to potty train Emie. But I am LAZY. I guess it has been so nice to only have ne in diapers I don't feel rushed. I need to jump on it when the new year starts! That video is ADORABLE!! She has the prettiest eyes.
I just want to squeeze Kamree too! She is getting so big. That is awesome about potty training-I bet that is huge relief. That story sounds exactly like Makenna. I love the video. I want to try to get one on my blog too, but haven't yet. You've inspired me- that can be my blog New Year's resolution. :) I always love reading your blog- it's a fun way to stay in touch.
Way to go Kamree! That is so awesome for her and you! You will love just having the one in diapers. I can't believe she is two years old...she is so cute! I can't wait for our little pink bundle to arrive!
Post a Comment