CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

We have been very BUSY!!


Pajama Party!! Amber and Mom came to visit one week after I had Shelby. Here are the new cousins! It took Kamree about 1 1/2 wks to start calling our baby Shelby rather than 'baby koy'.

Here is a picture of Shelby because she is so darn cute!! We love having her in our family...although she has put a damper on my sleep schedule! :)

Here is Lexi on her first day of Preschool. She loves it soo much. She doesn't want to leave when I pick her up. Now she wants to ride a bus to school.

My best friend Lisa from high school came to visit for Labor Day. She brought her husband and their to cute kids. We had soo much fun catching up and hanging out together. I wish I could see her more often. Our little ones got along well, here is Mike reading them a book.

Here is Shelby at 1wk old and Mckoy at 7wks old. They are so different in size but are going to be very close cousins!! We wish we could see Mckoy more often :(

5 comments:

Emily said...

Annikan,

Love your blog!!! You are the greatest!
Love, Em

Wiser Family said...

ADORABLE! That's so great that you got to see Lisa. Man, it stinks being so far away from everyone!!!

Dean Family said...

O.K. just so you know, I get dibs on Shelby when you and Ashley are getting your hair done in Salt Lake!! I can't wait to see you Anni!

Love,
Nic

The Porter's said...

Lexi looks so cute in her little dress. Oh how I do not envy pre-school teachers :]

WT said...

Hi, We missed saying good bye to you before we left SLC... I wasn't feeling the night games and rolling in the poop for some strange reason... =) It was good to see your baby and wish you lots of luck and fun in the upcoming joys of 3 children chaos! We love you and your fam.
Tash and Will