Here is Uncle Wayne and Aunt Cindy...they are the ones that don't have grandkids yet, can you tell?
Here is the ENTIRE family...minus 4 of our spouses and my two older children
Here is Misty sporting her Indian sweatshirt for night games
Shelby and Mckoy
Shelby at 5 weeks old
Here are all of my cousins
Here is me and Amber doing what we do best. We spent most the weekend feeding our new babes...good thing we have awesome friends that made us these way cute nursing aprons so we could look cute doing it!! :)
Amber - Jeremy - and Me...aren't we soo cute?
I told you, eating is what we do best!
Night Games! Yes, these are the best times ever!!!
I've had a real busy week and am just NOW having time to update my blog! So much has happened. My great grandma Ruby of 95 passed away last week and I went back home (again) for the funeral. It was a sad but good thing, now she is with grandpa in heaven. It was wonderful having all the family together again, I know my grandma was smiling down on us. Great Grandma Ruby had 3 children, one of which is my grandma pete. Grandma pete had 5 children whom have 22 kids all together. I am placed me 2nd (always after Misty of course) out of my 22 cousins. We then gave Grandma Ruby 7 great great grandchildren just a month before her passing away. So if you can only imagine the rows we took up in the chapel! It was a wonderul sight!! The family had a great time together: sharing memories, telling stories, eating (this is what our family does best), playing night games, wrecking 4 wheelers (only those UNDER driving age), sitting around the fire pit, and learning about how much trouble Uncle Terry is in now that Grandma Ruby knows what REALLY happened to poor Muffy! :)
Love you Grandma!!!!
I have a ton of photos I want to upload so enjoy...
Friday, September 19, 2008
Lots going on and lots of photos!!
Posted by Dean Family at 11:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Wow Lexi looks alot like your sister. Both are very pretty! I wish they had those nursing apons when I had my babies. By the third one I wasn't so "shy" anymore. Holding up a blanket is a real pain.
Bring on the pictures!
Post a Comment