SISTER-IN-LAWS
The whole CLAN!!
Cute toes after pampering
the stupid parking sign that faces the wrong way!
Us at Tucanos minus Nicole because she made me delete it
Nicole and I in our bright shirts...(see her cute belly?!)
more toes!!
"Good Morning Utah"...Chalyce looks like one of the hosts.
My cousin Will...what a sweetheart, he babysat Shelby when we went to the show. Shelby's first Baby Sitter!
Us girls at Gardner Village
our pedicures...fun fun fun
I went to Salt Lake this weekend with the "Dean Girls", my sister-in-laws and mother-in-law. We had SO much FUN!!! We left our hubbies and cute kids home and partied!!! My sister-in-law Chalyce took us to this morning show called "Good Things Utah" it was a blast. We sat in the audience and watch how live TV works. The girls were cute and fun, and hey - now us girls can say we were on TV!! (yes, official stars!). Then we met up with Nicole FINALLY..hehe and we did lunch and checked into our awesome hotel. Lori showed up and we had our complete party...seven of us!!! We finally decided to go to Kohls, although we thought this was dumb since any of us can really go whenever...well lets just say it was the only place most of us spent money and we ALL walked out of there with something...some of us more then others, right Chalyce?? And I think we all have awesome fashion sense, because we all came out with the same sweater in different colors!!!! My mission for hOoKeR boots and Kims new purse failed...but there is always next time!! We did succeed in Ashley's mission for new pants (although she broke the rule "only spending money on ourselves" but we'll forgive her! We enjoyed pampering ourselves with pedicures and eating at TUCANOS!! We had a hot waiter who we just had to take a picture of for a neice...siince we all approved. We went hot tubbing...at a hotel that required swimsuits, but didn't rent them out...whats with that? hehe And I got not ONE, but TWO stupid parking tickets in one sitting, which makes no sense at all if you look at the sign! We also had our fair share of laughs learning about Brazillian Waxes gone bad!! haha We had a FaBuLOuS time sharing stories, advice, and laughing our butts off! I think my mother-in-law really enjoyed us all together, although we may have shocked her on a few things. Thanks girls for all the fun times and I can't wait to do it again. (also thanks with all your help with Shelby, Lori sure has that special touch!!)
Monday, September 29, 2008
***GiRl wEekEnD!!***
Posted by Dean Family at 12:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I'm totally jealous. It looks like you girls had so much fun.
what a fun weekend. your new baby is so cute!
Anni,
Thanks for not posting my "fat" picture! I hope you guys will be able to come see us in November...if not, I know where you live and I know where you sleep!!!
Post a Comment