CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Baby Shelby is here!!!






Our new bundle of joy is here! We had here on Thursday the 14th at 12:12AM and she weighed 6pds 5ou. She fell right in line with the other two girls. As you can see she has the dark hair as well, although I do not think it's as much as Kamree had. We finally named her before leaving the hospital, Shelby...although Kamree calls her 'baby coy'. This is Amber's little baby, whom Kamree associates all babies with. Kamree keeps saying "I want to hold it"...even though we keep pushing that her name is Shelby. Lexi loves the baby a ton. The first night home I woke up to a early morning feeding of 3 AM and Lexi was laying next to Shelby just watching her sleep, then she sat and talked with me until I was done feeding the baby. It's like Lexi wants to be there for everything and doesn't want to miss out. The girls have been all over Shelby, but they have been really good so far. No eyes poked out yet! It is for sure going to be an adjustment, but hopefully we get it down soon. Our family is doing well, we are just exhausted and trying to rest often.

7 comments:

Ashley said...

She is gorgeous! Congratulations, I bet you are so relieved she's out and healthy. Good Job Mom.

Wiser Family said...

She is the cutest! I am so excited for you. Shelby is such a cute name- I have a cousin named that. Get tons of rest and congrats again!

WT said...

You have gorgeous babies! No doubt Shelby is just as cute as the other two. Congrats and best of the luck in the upcoming months. Hope to see you guys soon.

Brad and Tifani said...

she's super cute! Congrats!

Matt, Emily & Dylan said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! SHE IS AN ABSOLUTE DOLL!!!

Eric and Sierra said...

COngrats, you have the most gorgeous girls, she looks just like Kamree. Eric wanted us to name our baby girl Shelby so that is funny, I probably would have but had a good friend in high school with that name. your hair is growing out and you don't look like you gained a pound. That is so cute about Lexi snuggling with the baby. I have one more week. glad you are doing well

Dean Family said...

Shelby is so dang cute... just like the other two! I am so glad I got to talk with you on the phone. You sounded really good and hopefully the sleep routine will fall into place! I can't wait to see you in September.

Love ya,
Nic