My sister came and stayed with us for a week and we were able to spend time with my new nephew!! We had soo much fun and the girls loved holding the little babe. It definetly gave us a taste of what it will be like when our little one comes in a couple of weeks. We got out some of the baby stuff for Mckoy, like the bouncer. But as you can see Kamree thought it was for her. She keeps saying "Kamree chair" and wont let anyone else sit in it. She may have a hard time sharing some things with the baby, guess we'll deal with that when she gets here. I do wonder the weight limit on the bouncer, its almost to the ground when Kam is in it!!
Also we were able to get with the Dean family for some more fun on the slip & slide. Lexi actually went on it this time and enjoyed herself with her cousins. Having Bre'elle to watch helped her a bit to not be afraid I guess. I wish she would try things out more, but I realize its nice at times that she practices caution so I'm not worrying about her AND Kamree.
We have been a little bored lately stuck in the house. I am suppose to be 'resting' but its so hard when it is nice outside and the girls want to go play. But I scored big on a great deal for a swing set for the girls. So Mike got it set up in the back yard and the girls are in heaven and I can sit in the a/c house!! The park is just across the street but the sun is so hot and there is NO shade!!! We are finally realizing just how close we are to having our baby (just 2 1/2 weeks!!) So we are starting to get things ready. We still haven't fully decided on a name...any suggestions?
We are very excited to start this new chapter of our lives, and I am very excited to be done with this belly!! I can not wait to lay on my tummy!
Friday, August 1, 2008
Posted by Dean Family at 12:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Oh, but it's such a cute belly. :) We'll be excited to see the new little one. I'm happy in a way that we will still be here to see her. :) I still vote for Shelby.
Post a Comment