Lexi went to Preston with my family for RODEO weekend. I can't believe we had to miss it this year, we were bummed. When Lexi got back, her feet and ankles had been attacked by mosiquitos. So here is a picture of her wearing two different shoes all day. She insisted on wearing her clogs, although the one foot hurt because of the bites, so she thought she was pretty smart to put a flip-flop on that foot. I tried to get her to were both flip-flops, but she is a stubburn 4 yr old.
Here is a picture of Kamree following EVERYTHING Lexi does. (Kam is climbing UP the slide rather than the ladder) I scored this swingset for only $50!!! and the girls have been having a great time on it, even though this means Kamree trying things she probably shouldn't! :) Since this day, Lexi and I have talked about what she can and can't do in front of Kam...like going down the slide standing on her feet!
At the lunch table the other day Lexi says to me "mom, we need to get some Oxi-Clean to get the stains out of our shirts" and I said "we have Oxi-Clean already, where did you get that from?" then she tells me she saw it on TV. I just had to laugh. I did not think we watched TV that much, but she is a sponge right now and taking everything in. I guess at least it was an advertisment for Oxi-Clean and not something else!!
Friday, August 8, 2008
Backyard Fun
Posted by Dean Family at 5:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Anni,
I think about you all the time and hope you are not too uncomfortable in the hot weather! I love your new background and template!
Miss you...keep us posted!
Nic
Post a Comment