CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Summer Fun





I just went home for the 4th of July because my sister FINALLY had her baby!! His name is Mckoy and it's nice to have a boy in the family for a change. He is the cutest baby and I can't wait to see him some more. He was in the NICU for a week so we didn't get to hold him too much, but he's home and well now. We went to the lake for the holiday and stayed in a cabin with the extended fam. Lots of fun and way hot, but the girls loved the water and the sand!! Here are a few pics of us with some of the Dean family a couple of weeks ago, Kamree chowing down on corn, and me being more afraid to cross the log then Alexis!! :)

2 comments:

Tina said...

Oh I am glad to see a picture of him, oh sooo cute!! Ya I am doing a business just starting, we have a web site and a ebay store, mymommyshop.com and on ebay it is One stop mommy shop store. Now that Eriks back in school I will start working on it. When it gets up and going more then I will do a post about it!!

Sara said...

Yay, another bunco friend! Your family is beautiful.
My blog is www.boldervisions.net/sblog
Love, Sara.