CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Things I look forward to with baby belly gone...

Usually the #1 thing on my list when I'm 9 months prego is...Can't wait to lay on my tummy again! but not this pregnancy.  My #1 is by far - Can't wait to have NO heartburn!!!  I can't believe how horrible it has been this time around.  I down about 4 or more tums a day and they do nothing.  I have it at all hrs, not just bedtime.  And it's just automatic, not effected at all by what I eat.  So even with a tired body and sore from beginning nursing...I'm going to definetly be rejoicing with the lack of heartburn! :)

Other things I'll enjoy:
-wearing my normal clothes again
-laying down anyway I want
-jumping, running, kicking, yes...even walking normal
-I say on every pregnancy that I'm going to excercise b/c I can't now...we'll see, I never follow thru
-holding an adorable baby boy

But I will miss:
-feeling baby kick around in my tummy
-having 5 people's laundry to do rather than 6 :)
-full nights of sleep (though I haven't had those for a while anyway)
-actually sitting thru church and getting something from it, here we go again :)

1 comments:

Chelsea and Shane said...

I had terrible heartburn as well when I was pregnant with the twins... however, don't worry it will go away immediately after you deliver. Soon enough you will enjoy food again. I'm so excited for you!!

chelsea