CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 9, 2011

Baby update again



*37 wks*


*Emily - Me - Rosie - Lara*



So I went into the Dr. yesterday and found that our little guy is still breech - but he is measuring just as small as our girls. So my doc feels real great about me being able to still do this birth vaginally. I feel good about it too seeing his confidence and after many many prayers...have prepared myself for this birth. He is going to start me next weekend - I can hardly wait to have this little boy in my arms. This has been a long pregnancy and I'm ready for the end :)


Last week my wonderful girlfriends threw me a baby shower - it was wonderful. How fun to have blue and yellow colored decor instead of pink. I was spoiled with way cute boy stuff - it made me even more excited for our little man to get here. Two of my girlfriends made me adorable quilts - I felt so honored and can't wait to show them off - also Em made me her famous burp rags...this time with matching binky clips and way cute onesies with ties sewn on them.

He is going to be looking like a stud :) How fun this will be!


I have wonderful friends - they are awesome! Thanks girls for making it a special night!!!




6 comments:

Sandra and Rob said...

I am getting so excited. I can hardly wait. I will be there SOON!! LOVE YA LOTS!!! give all my babies hugs and kisses.

Erin said...

You look smaller in this week's pictures... Has he dropped!? Good luck with everything... that is awesome that your doc is willing to do a breech delivery! I can't wait to see pics!

tammyandvincent said...

How exciting! Good Luck!

Heather said...

Seriously, do you even need maternity clothes? Can't wait for this little guy to get here!!! Good luck getting everything done this week and take time to relax!

Marco and Lara Roetto said...

You look so great! We can't wait to meet the little guy!

Erin said...

You are SO tiny! Holy cow! Good luck with the breech delivery, what hospital will you be delivering at?