That's right...we're expecting baby #4!!! We are soo excited and can't wait to have a new addition. I'm a little worried about adding another child to the chaos...but it's always worth it and so much fun.
The girls are way excited about having a baby. Lexi and Shelby want a sister and Kamree says she wants a boy like Mckoy. We'll have to wait and see, we find out in MAY. Obviously it would be fun to have a boy - Mike would be so very happy. But we're going in with knowing it's a girl...what's one more at this point, right? :)
I get to be prego all summer AGAIN, I don't know why I seem to pick this time of year. The baby is due in September - so hopefully we can get our canning done before the little one decides to appear.



7 comments:
Thanks for letting me force you to take a test months ago, I was dting to find out!!! And thanks for letting me share that moment with you. I love you so much!
Em
SHUT UP! Did you and Heather plan this!? Yay! So exciting... and when I saw on my own blog that you had updated, for some reason my first thought was, 'Wonder if she's pregnant!' Congrats!
Yay! We are so excited to have one more cute Dean kiddo. You guys do good work. It is so fun that we are preggo at the same time. I will be calling you with the woes of pregnancy. :) Cute idea with the photos. Tell your family congrats from the Pincocks.
Congrats! I love the pictures.
woot! You are simply amazing. Congrats!
I love this post. I am so pumped for you!!! How far along are you???... maybe you already posted that info and I overlooked. Anyway super exciting. I hope that you and the fam are doing well.
Hello Dean Family! So find your blog. Congrats on the baby. Your girls are so SO cute.
Post a Comment