Tuesday, March 8, 2011
* bOiSe StAtE game *
Mike loves to listen to his sports radio while he drives around working. He called in one day and won tickets to a Boise State game - so we took the family Saturday night and had an absolute blast!! Lexi has been wanting some BSU attire for a while now, and so we had an excuse to finally go get some. Me and the girls went shopping and got shirts, face tattoos, and ribbon for the hair. They thought it was the coolest thing ever.
While shopping for shirts, Kam had to 'settle' on one. She wanted one with a 'big horse on it' (this would be the bronco logo) and nothing was quiet good enough for her :) Also she said with so much excitement "I'm just so happy to see Dad's game, I've never been to one of his games before" and I couldn't stop laughing b/c I realized she thought Mike played for BSU and we were going to watch him play :)
So we had to explain to her what was really going on - although I'm sure Mike was honored - haha :)
We enjoyed nachos and popcorn - everything was so fun.
Except when these big, stinky people came and sat RIGHT NEXT to us - I was gonna die if I had to breathe in their stale smoke scent for one more second. So the girls stood down in the front, and Mike and I sat two seats away, the farthest we could - so we could enjoy the rest of the game.
The girls loved their BSU stuff so much - they wore the tattoos to church Sunday b/c Lexi wanted to keep hers on for school Monday. They wore their shirts all day Sunday after church and Lexi wore it to school on Monday.
Posted by Dean Family at 12:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
So fun! It looks like you had a blast! Your girls are so beautiful!
Post a Comment