CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 12, 2010

Lexi's sprirt week

Our friends at church had this cute hair, so we tried it out. I'm not very good, I still need practice. But it turned out pretty cute and Lexi loved it. Lisa, I know you will be very proud of me :) haha








Last week, Lexi's school was celebrating READING week or something.
So everyday she wore something fun:
Backwards Day
Sports Day
Crazy Hair Day
Pajamma Day
Funky Sock Day

She had a lot of fun and thought it was soo funny to wear these things.
The backwards day and Crazy hair day she was excited about, until it got time to go to school, then she started getting a little nervous and self-conscious I think. Here are some pics of the Hair day.

I love this little girl. She's not so little anymore though :( She coming up on 6 and I can hardly believe it.
She is so helpful. She empties the dishwasher, picks up the living room, vaccums, makes her bed, puts the garbage out and sacks in, puts her clothes away, and takes care of her sisters.
She is so sweet and kind. Her favorite thing is hanging out as a family. She always wants us to all play together, or all watch a movie together.

She loves school and reading. Today I couldn't find the girls when I got out of the shower.
Then I find them on Kam's bed, Lexi reading to Kamree. I love these sweet little moments of being a mom.
She is growing up way too fast. But this is a really fun age and we are loving it.

Lexi said she wants me to be her teacher. I said I have to stay home and be a mom to her sisters. I told her she could do homeschool is she wanted. She said "how about school and then homeschool everyother day". I just laughed and said you can only do one. She said "then I'll just do homeschool on Saturdays then because it's my day off" haha :)

I pulled out pictures last night of Lexi as a baby. Shelby looks just like her.
I'm sad that memories are already starting to fade and blend together between the three girls.

1 comments:

Chet and Lisa said...

I AM PROUD!! You did a great job on her hair! I love it!