CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Weekend with my Dad

Kam showing off her skateboard skills...no fear!

Lexi riding the skooter down the drive. We are working on no training wheels for the bike. She's real close, just a bit of a pansie! haha

The sweet new ride...wish is was MY sweet new ride :)


My Dad and I


Grandpa and the Grandkids

Jeremy and Blair had their baby on Wednesday 9-9-09...Crew Demar Burns. Im sad I haven't seen him yet but I've been talking to Jer alot and I think they're doing ok with the first time parent stuff :)
My dad went to see them and the baby on Thursday and then drove up here to spend the weekend with us and show off the new CAMERO!!
We had a great time with him and the girls loved riding in the fast car. It was funny to watch my dad cleaning the car every free moment and keeping the kids a good 5 ft from the car at all times. :) haha
I think my dad had quite the weekend with three loud kids running around and no cable tv....but its good for him and we love him. Thanks for coming dad...Happy birthday!!!!!!

2 comments:

The Taylor Family said...

AWESOME!! Jeff and I want a new camero soooo bad :) Someday, right? Cute family pictures..by-the-way.
Love,
Natasha

Erin said...

9-9 is Kenley's birthday, too!