CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

FaMiLy PiCtUrEs 2009




























About 6 weeks ago we did family photos while we were in Preston for Rodeo weekend. Amber's friend Jenda took them. I thought they turned out WAY cute! She did an awesome job and the railroad tracks were such a cute idea. I got the idea of 'walking down the rr tracks with the girls' from a blog I came across...I just had to do that photo. Jeremy and Blair had their baby yesterday: Crew Demar Burns. I'm thinking he's got to be a cutie but wouldn't know since NO ONE in my family has sent me a picture yet!! :(

Mom had been wanting an updated photo since Jer's been home, but Amber and I didn't want to do one last summer b/c we were both prego, then I didn't want Shelbs to be a scrunched up baby, Jer got married, and then Blair was prego. So these are cute, but we'll need another one with baby Crew. I guess this is what happens with a growing family :)

9 comments:

Emily said...

Oh, Annikan- seriously, those pictures are AWESOME!! You guys look amazing!! Love them!

The Porter's said...

Very cute photos! Jenda did a great job.

The Porter's said...

Oh and I love the one with Shelby's hands in the air on the railroad tracks. Every single person looks good in that one. I think your mom should blow that one up and put above her fire place.

Wiser Family said...

These are darling pics! I love the idea with the railroad tracks- I might just have to do that too! Hope you are well!

Chet and Lisa said...

Too cute Annikan! I love them so much!

Christine said...

I love the new pics! Especially the new big one at the top of your blog! I can't believe how big Lexi and Kam look! :( I'm sad we don't get to see you.

The Richards Family said...

I love the pictures! I especially love the one of your girls where it says "sisters". You must be so proud of your family. You two make some darling kids! It was good to see you a couple months ago. Take care!

The Taylor Family said...

Cute pictures Annikan! What a cute family you have :)

Zeb said...

Super duper cute!