Shelby is 10 months and is becoming very active. Last week she started crawling, it's this cute skoot she does with one leg. She also started clapping a couple of weeks ago. She now can get into many things...so the girls are working on keeping 'little stuff' off the floor. I'm in that stage of life again where the floor is to be vacummed and swept ALL the time, it seems like I just got out of this stage with Kamree :).
Shelbs seems to be entertained more easily now, which is nice. The girls love playing with her. Shelbs loves being on the baby swing out on the swing set and the girls enjoy pushing her. She seems to always want to eat...real food that is. She has no interest in her bottle anymore. She absolutely loves lasagana (I think it's because I'm such a great cook...kidding!) She likes appleasauce, yogurt, and oatmeal. But I love giving her finger foods, its much easier. She likes: veggies, fruits, crackers, pasta, and chicken. The down fall to the finger foods...what a MESS! Her is a cute video of her covered in food, pulling some funny faces. What a cutie!



0 comments:
Post a Comment