CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Catch-Up Time

Well I just got done downloading my photos and realized how far behind I am. I have Lexi's birthday, Kam singing, Shelby squealing, and Lexi's soccer. The older girls went to stay at my mom's for a week. I know, it's a long time and I NEVER do this. But I had a lot to get done this week, and Mike and I are really enjoying alone time with Shelby and eachother. It's so quiet with the girls gone, I have to have the radio or TV on for noise. Shelbs is being good and Mike and I are having time with eachother...we never have this.
I just got called to be the 1st couns. in Primary so this will keep me a bit busy. But I'm excited for a change. Plus one of my real good friends is the pres. should it should be lots of fun. Lexi is pretty excited to have me in Primary with her.
I will see how much blogging I can get done this week...Even with the girls gone, I still have endless projects. Right now I'm working on my yard sale stuff for this weekend. Bright side: I really haven't had to clean since the girls left! :) hooray! lol

1 comments:

Chet and Lisa said...

Anni,
I am so proud of you for having a yard sale! Heaven knows I have a ton of stuff to sell, but I don't have the patience! How nice to have a weekend alone! Have fun and I will talk to you soon! Miss you!