Today I learned that Mack does not care for JoAnne's, just like Shelby didn't when she was little. I had to get him out of his seat because he was crying so bad...thus making my shopping even longer. and of course there was an extremely long line to wait in...there always is.
I learned that our Ross store has dang cute stuff - so I helped myself to a cute mirror today and some shirts for the girls for family photos.
I'm trying to keep Mack on a schedule - which meant nursing in the car today between errands. Shelby and I had great conversations during feeding. I learned that I must say "so" and "super" alot because everything to her is "super cute mom" or "so scared mom" and it's stinking ADORABLE!
I also learned just how much our little ones take cues from us - while ordering my yummy drink at Sonic for happy hour today - Kam ordered hers adding "easy on the ice" just like me - haha. Does she even get what that means? love it -
Also I thought I was clever by parking right next to the cart corral today at Walmart. Well I was wrong. Turns out the employees love to take their dear old time and load each cart individually into a row RIGHT DIRECTLY BEHIND YOUR CAR until they have all of them from the corral - then they push them into the store. the whole time Mack was crying and I came VERY VERY close to getting out to help him speed up the process because he was blocking me in. (it was probably only 3 or 4 minutes, but you know how time crawls when your child is screaming)
Monday, October 24, 2011
A few things I learned today...
Posted by Dean Family at 3:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Thats my girl asking for lite ice. We will train them right when it comes to drinking. Some kids just hate shopping and they never do love it. love ya and miss the kids.
What a cute post- only mom's can appreciate it! Life is totally different on "baby time." Mack is adorable! Love the new pictures!
Post a Comment