You know what I absolutly love??? NEW FURNITURE!! I love the smell, laying on it, knowing it's clean, rearranging it, and most of all..getting rid of the old :)
Mike and I have been wanting a sectional for awhile now, our living room is skinny and long and I have never really found a layout for it that I love. We have had some money set aside for one with our eyes looking out for a good deal. Everything is soo exspensive...but we finally found something in our budget and the wrap around U shape that I've been wanting!!
We are loving it and very excited. I was sad to move my leather couch that I love, but it fit up in our loft so we get to keep it :) yay!
Mike and I have already had friends over to try it out for size and have enjoyed laying sprawled out for naps and movies :)
*only bad thing is - I am up tight about spills on it - so no food or drinks (which has always been the rule) but the girls have to have clean hands, no shoes, etc... also shelby has been wearing panties around so I can't have her peeing on the new couch already - haha (thats one thing I miss about the leather, easy clean ups) So I have to watch her real close.



2 comments:
Love it!!! Can't wait to see it!!! What are you guys doing for President's day????
I really like it! It looks perfect for that room. I love that Kamree is lying on the floor even with all that extra room on the couch. :)
Post a Comment