We drove to SLC this year to see the lights at the Temple. The girls have never done this and every year we say we're gonna go. It was way cold and wet, but I still think they had a good time. We also took them to eat at the Mayan Restraunt - it's the place with the divers. The girls LOVED it. They thought it was the coolest thing. Kam wasn't so sure about looking over the edge, but Lexi took it all in. We also stopped by and say Kelsie, Joe, and of course Keni! she's the cutest little girl, my girls love her. After doing the temple lights, we stayed the night at Bri and Chalyce's. We stayed up late with them hanging out, them spent the next day shopping and doing lunch with them and the little kids. The girls were excited to play with their cousins.
Then onto Preston we went. I of course got my hair done while I was there, I went dark and like it. We also were able to finally see baby London. My brother now has two little ones, 13 months apart. It's pretty crazy for them - but they are adorable. We exchanged Christmas gifts and had fun hanging out. On a last minute whim we decided to bring Mckoy home with us for the week. I was surprised that Amber and Kelly let us take him - and Mom and Rob were having withdrawls after about a day.
We loved having him with us for the week. He is a little crack up and quiet the entertainer. It was fun but different to have a little boy running around this house - my girls are not use to that! :) So then on Friday - I drove to Twin Falls to meet Amber and Kelly to give back Mckoy. We of course ate at Nine Beans and a Burrito - we had a great time and decided we need to meet there more often, easy quick trip and we could see each other more often.
Monday, January 3, 2011
Lights at Temple Square
Posted by Dean Family at 1:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment