Monday, October 4, 2010
Cascade Trip
In September we went to Cascade and rented a home near the lake. We had a blast! Some of the Dean's joined us: Kirk's family, Mom and Dad, and Kim's family. We took the sailboat and enjoyed the lake. Mike and Kirk set up a Treasure Hunt for the kids, they really enjoyed it!! The home we stayed in was beautiful and so here are some pictures of it for those of you who wanted to see. One day I will build this home, it was wonderful. We had 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. The dining table was cute, so I'm asking Mike to make it for me :) It was a wonderful vacation...peaceful and good weather. Can't wait to go again!!!
(also thanks to Lisa for teaching me how to do these cute collages...so much easier then uploading a 'boat-load' of photos)
Posted by Dean Family at 9:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
I love them! You have done a GREAT job! That is a beautiful house!
Post a Comment