Well its been almost a whole month since our camara went KaPoOt :( I'm seriously going insane without one. We're looking around, but I want to make a good purchase - so I'm hesitant. Plus it takes alot of work to look up reviews, etc.
So this is what we've been up to (minus some pictures - sad):
Conference weekend we laid around enjoying the first session. Afterwards we knocked out the wall to open up under our stairs and Mike put a door in. We now have lots of storage room and will move our food storage to there. The girls had a blast helping their dad knock holes into the wall. We also let the girls color all over it with crayons before knocking it down. This was a mistake for Shelby - she color ALL over, including walls not to be colored on. So we had to put the kybosh on that! The girls are enjoying playing in the new room and have watched movies in there. I love it because Mike bought a cute door for it, finished it, and cleaned it all up. It was a fast project, and much overdue. Then I rearranged my living room during the 2nd session - only to end up with it all in the same place. There is not alot of options.
Then Sunday we went to Mike's parents and hung out. The house is coming along real well and it's almost complete. We are so excited to have them move in and can't wait til it's done. Already we've had two meals in the new kitchen and it's been fabulous!!
This last weekend Lexi had thur and friday off of school so me and the girls took off home to my mom's to see the family.
We stopped in Poky and had lunch with Heather and Travis. It was soo good to see them and catch up. Their girls are so cute - it is fun to see our little girls as friends :)
We were so excited to get to Preston to see Mckoy and Crew! We just don't get to see them enough - and the girls loved to play with them again. Amber and I rearranged and cleaned her front room. Mom helped us too, then took the kids so we could get more done. It is always fun to do other people's houses. We moved in a table and moved around some darn heavey furniture .
They finally hung their flatscreen after 10 months - Jer and Kelly did it later that day. Amber and I did some local shopping - including a stop at the cute fabric store! I also had my hair cut (of course, a must when I'm in town). Mom was helpful to keep the kids for us during all this fun time - made it more enjoyable to run around - haha.
I was able to go over to Jer's to see the cute new nursery for my little niece London that will be born TODAY!! It was fun to spend time with their little family in their adorable home.
We also went to a drive-by haunted house that was fun and ate good food. We also had some good talks - I was able to learn a lot more about my childhood that I didn't know.
Kelsie had Keni's birthday party while we were there. That little girl is the cutest thing ever. She's a good baby and we love to see her, so sad they moved away :(
We had alot of fun hanging out and playing with cousins. We even enjoyed some icecream! The only down side of the trip was me driving by myself with the girls - it makes for a long drive with a 2yr old yelling the whole time "mama! mama! MAMA!!" but we survived! :)
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
blogs without pictures = no fun
Posted by Dean Family at 8:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment