*Bride and Groom *
We went to Salt Lake in June for Mike's niece's wedding. Dani and Michael were sealed in the Bountiful Temple. We had a great time with the whole Dean family. We stayed at a nice hotel in SLC and visited temple square in between the sealing and reception. Michael's family is Hawiian and they had a Luau for the luncheon. The women got up and danced then the men. Here are a few pics of Mike and his brothers. It was a lot of fun.
It was also our first road trip in our new van. It was VERY enjoyable and comfortable - we LOVE it :)!!!



3 comments:
How fun!!! I love staying in motels. Your girls really are so beautiful. And the van looks so spacious... very tempting. Though, I did notice there is an extra seat in the van that needs filled. ;) I really hope you guys can figure out a time to come and visit either in August or the fall- it would be sooo much fun!
All I have to say is....Who are the two gorgeous girls at the bottom of your post?! I love you guys so much and thanks for an awesome time!
Love the van picture! So spacious.
Post a Comment