CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 26, 2010

Grandpa Time!!


no one knows that he can actually smile...he'll be surprised I caught this one :)






My Dad came to visit for Lexi's last T-ball game. We had fun hanging out and Amber's family came too! Dad made is famous FINGER STEAKS for Mike b/c of his 'special' diet. They were so yummy that when Amber came the day after - Dad had to make them again for us!! :) I can't think of a time I've had soo much steak on a weekend.




Grandpa stayed with us, then got a hotel so we could swim. The girls loved it like always! Lexi was able to ride into Boise in Grandpa's camero - she LOVED it. I was even allowed to drive it this time!! It was WAY FUN!!!! I think I could get into some speeding trouble with that car, I better stick to the mini-van :)

0 comments: