CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

MeRrY cHrIsTmAs!!










Nobody feel left out because you didn't receive a Christmas card...I just was a huge slacker this year and didn't get any done. :)
We are soo excited for Christmas this year. I had the presents done early and wrapped so we could enjoy the suspense a bit longer. I'm totally excited for the girls' gifts and can't wait to have them open them. I will also be attempting to cook my very first TURKEY...a little bit nervous because it involves feeding others. I will have to make extra potatoes just in case :)
Merry Christmas everyone!! Hope you have a fabulous one :)

5 comments:

Chet and Lisa said...

I hope that you guys have a very merry christmas! We can't wait to see you guys! Your girls are so pretty!

Laura said...

Hey Merry Christmas to you guys! your girls are so beautiful. Hope all is great! Happy New Year too!

Anonymous said...

May the spirit of Christmas reside in our hearts and souls all year round. Merry Christmas!! Ihampers.co.uk

Dean Family said...

I love the Holiday dresses! I love Christmas time and hope it was enjoyable! We loved having Marilyn and Larry with us. Thanks again for the cute towel...you have become quite the "homemaker" from what I hear!

WT said...

We would love to see you if you make it down here... we missed the blessing =( Hope all is well with you guys!