Kamree's birthday was this weekend. I can't believe she is 3 already. Time really flys by. I love this little girl, she's always making me laugh. All day on her birthday she was a bit of a grouch. She wouldn't let me sing to her at all. I'd say "Happy Birthday Kamree" and she'd yell "NO!". What kind of kid doesn't want to be sung to on their special day? :)
I asked her where she wanted to eat for her birthday and she said "at home". I thought that was funny. We opened gifts Thursday night since we traveled all day Friday. We had cake for her on Saturday at my mom's. She had a good weekend and loved the new clothes and toys she got.



3 comments:
Ok Annikan, I need to know who did your guy's family picture posted under your blog heading? We need a new one so very badly but have no idea who to go to over here. Help!
Anni,
I can't believe Kam is 3 already! I am glad you guys had a fun weekend with Birthday, Blessing, and Baptism!
Three already? Wow! By the way, I love her cake. My mom used to make those Barbie cakes for me when I was young. Hopefully I'll get a girl one of these days so I can make them for her!
Post a Comment