Lexi decided to be a Musketeer this year...the idea stemmed from the movie BARBIE and the Three Musketeers. I thought it was darn cute b/c she came up with the ideas: hat with feather, cape, sword, mask, and boots. She enjoyed the costume for weeks before. Who would of thought we'd have a cape and sword in this house full of girls???
Kamree was a "good" witch. I made her a cute tutu of black and purple. She looked adorable!! She wasn't feeling good that whole week and was such a trooper for the Trunk-or-Treat...kids will do anything for CANDY :)
Shelby was a butterfly. She is not walking yet, so we held her most the time...she didn't get to show her costume off too much.
The kids only dressed up for our ward Trunk-or-Treat. Halloween night both the younger girls were sick so they stayed home with Dad. Kam enjoyed handing out candy, she thought that was a blast. So I took Lexi out for some candy...we weren't going to miss out on the chocolate! It was a pretty uneventful weekend....but Target's 75% off sale and Walmart's 25 cent sale made up for it. I bought so many cute things for next year and bought a ton of chocolate to last a while :)



1 comments:
I think Mike should be "Joe Dirt" every year for Halloween! The kids look darling and it looks like they had a good time. When are you guys coming to visit?!
Post a Comment