CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Spring is here!!


Spring has Sprung!! Sunday the buds started on our trees...now they are almost fully bloomed. It is so pretty driving around and seeing flowers starting to pop out!

I have hit my nesting stage, the problem is the energy only lasted a week. So now I still have this list of things I DESIRE to do, but am running low on gas! I painted my loft brown because I was itching to paint. The brown was a nice change from pink now with our third girl coming I'm sure the pink wont stay away for long. Mike and I have started our garden, now just to get seeds in it would be wonderful. Also I came across two matching chairs FINALLY for my downstairs furniture. (Thank you Tifani). So one other project will be reupholstering them and making the room fit. We'll see how far I get on this one! :) Our trees have started budding and blooming flowers. They are beautiful and we will be hitting the flower beds shortly. It is also yard sale season again...yippee!! Time to declutter the house! This will surely be a project, but so nice when it is over! Now we are just counting down the days til Jeremy is back home the end of May and we can start our fun fun summer!

2 comments:

Brad and Tifani said...

Yeah! A new post and may I say that your blog layout is really cute! Talk to ya later, and good luck with all of your projects! (the chairs are going to look awesome!!!

Ashley said...

I saw the link to your blog from your myspace page. So now I feel totally stalkerish, but I wanted to say that your blog layout is really cute! And do you know how to reupholster? Now I am thinking of all the projects I could be doing too!