CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

ROAD TRIP!








Well Mike and I just got back from our road trip from Florida back to Idaho. It was fun, long, tiring, and hard all at the same time. We flew into Orlando which was fun because I have never been Florida. We were able to stop at the beach for a few short minutes. It was so fun, but we had to get back on the road and didn't have our swim suits anyway. We then had our share of drama getting thru Orlando and the TOLL BOOTHS! uh-lets just say we ran thru a couple...maybe some one should have let us in on carrying coins and cash. All we had was a plastic card...whoops! Then we got to Tennesse and stayed at Jeff and Kim's. We had a great time, but it wasn't long enough. We did get to fit in Rock Band though...thank goodness! Then on to Nebraska we went, and stayed one more night. Then longest and worst part was from Nebraska back to Idaho. So long and boring and windy. oh and we ran out of gas, but luckily we were not even 1/2 mile from the exit, thank goodness. Because we both had flip flops on and Im prego (i wasnt about to run down the interstate!) But some nice construction guys gave Mike a lift and we had gas in no time. The trip was wonderful but I wouldn't do it again in the most uncomfortable truck being 5 months pregnant. We were so glad to be back to Idaho in our own bed and to see our girls.
The pictures are of us at the beach in Florida, the arch in St. Louis (in addition to all the bugs on the windshield), some pioneer arch thing in Nebraska, and windmills we passed in Wyoming.

6 comments:

Mel Z La Downs said...

I didn't know you went to on a trip. You were so close to my hometown. If you went by the cabela's in Sidney I live about 40 minutes away. I absolutley hate that drive. Lucky us are doing it again in July for my class reunion.

Brad and Tifani said...

What the heck! I didn't even know that you were gone! Was that a real trip or some sort of business trip! Just wondering because it seems like it was quick! I will be talking to you later!

Ashley said...

Hope you all had a good time. Looks to be kid free, so I bet you did!

Eric and Sierra said...

You make cute girls yeah for you guys. That is so funny that we are pregnant at the same time again. I should be finding out shortly if we will finally get a girl or another busy boy. I don't mind either one. Was the road trip for fun or business? Miss you guys and are glad it is finally getting warm there !!!

Zeb said...

Must have been fun. I can't count the times I've fallen asleep between Nebraska and Idaho only to wake up and find Denise missed the last gas station... 30 miles ago.

Dean Family said...

Hey Annikan-
Looks like a fun trip...but then not fun when you are pregnant! Glad you were at least able to spend some alone time with Mike.

Cute layout by the way!

Love,
Nic